Commercial Ozone Generator &
Smoke Eater Air Purifiers
Biozone air purifiers use the scientifically advanced, proprietary, PureWave™ process that removes contaminants from air and surfaces through the use of its powerful photo plasma method. Biozone ATC (Air Traffic Controller) air purifiers are compact, powerful units that can significantly reduce higher levels of pollutants and contaminants in business or commercial environments. Biozone ATCs, sometimes referred to as commercial smoke eater units, are ideal for reducing airborne and surface bacteria and other biological contaminants for an improved hygienic environment, as well as removing heavy pollutants caused by tobacco smoke, gases, strong odors, and more. Below we also offer Powerzone portable ozone generators, which can quickly remove smoke odor, mold, etc. in problem areas. ATCs do a much better job than typical filter type smoke removal units for reducing cigarette, etc. smoke chemicals and odors. They are perfect for spaces with strong to extreme pollution and odor levels (bars, clubs, hair and nail salons, commercial animal areas, etc.). ATCs are used extensively for the reduction of higher levels of tobacco smoke, gases, and odors, as well as for improved shelf life and quality of agricultural products. They can also substantially eliminate the emission of odors created by manufacturing practices or other sources. We recommend Biozone home air purifiers for home and office smoke reduction needs with lighter smoke levels generated by one to a few smokers. Please see our air purifier selection guide and Contact Us for assistance with selecting the correct model(s) for your needs.
Please note that Biozone is currently updating all ATC models and they are not available to order at this time. In place of the ATCs, multiple Biozone 3000 or Powerzone units may work for some large spaces and commercial needs.
Does not meet California requirements; cannot be shipped to California.
Biozone ATC Air Purifiers
Safer, cleaner, healthier environments for customers, employees, manufacturing, and processing.
Works great in large areas with multiple smokers, bars, lounges, restaurants, food service and processing, animal retention facilities, kennels, hair and nail salons, odiferous areas, large open spaces, refrigerated spaces. Can replace or work with old filter type smoke eaters to do a much better job.
- Purifying Method - Photo plasma
- Housing Material - ABS, Aluminum Composite
- Electric - ATC I, II input 12 VDC; ATC III input of 110-230 VAC internal conversion to 12VDC
- Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 7"
- Units can be mounted on a wall or placed on a surface
- 1 year warranty
For spaces between 2,000 to 6,000 sq. ft. with low pollutant levels, up to 3,000 sq. ft. with medium pollutant levels, and up to 750 to 1,000 sq. ft. with heavy pollutant levels. 11 lbs. Replacement Lamp 315.
For spaces between 3,000 to 10,000 sq. ft. with low pollutant levels, up to 5,000 sq. ft. with medium pollutant levels, and up to 1,000 to 1,500 sq. ft. with heavy pollutant levels. 12 lbs. Replacement Lamp 315 (2).
For spaces between 4,000 to 14,000 sq. ft. with low pollutant levels, up to 7,000 sq. ft. with medium pollutant levels, and up to 1,500 to 3,000 sq. ft. with heavy pollutant levels. 13 lbs. Replacement Lamp 315 (3).
Biozone Powerzone Air Purifiers
These powerful UV ozone generator units sanitize and decontaminate air and surfaces by destroying offensive odors, mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, smoke, and chemical gases. Extremely effective where contamination or lingering odor problems exist, Powerzones are powerful, portable air purifiers. They feature advanced electronics with high-intensity ultraviolet light, potent hydroxyls, and photo plasma. Powerzones destroy offensive odors, mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, fungi, hazardous organics, smoke, and chemical gases. They are designed primarily for temporary use, and since they generate a high level of ozone to achieve the fastest results, they should be used only in unoccupied spaces. Before using, simply remove all people and pets from the space or room to be treated (Biozone home, office, car, travel, and ATC models are designed for everyday use in occupied spaces). As an example, a mold problem area could be treated with a Powerzone initially and re-treated occasionally if needed. In addition, it is best to run Biozone home air purifiers continuously as an ongoing preventive measure to keep reducing mold year round.
- Powerzones are extremely effective where contamination or lingering odor problems exist.
- Ozone can penetrate fabrics and other porous materials to eliminate all odors.
- Ideal for cleaning, remodeling, and restoration work.
- Great to remove or eliminate smoke odor and for removal of urine, body, food, pet, mildew, mold, diaper, sewage, formaldehyde, or flood odors.
- Eliminate odors from fresh paint, new carpets, carpet glue, adhesives and other chemical products.
- Quickly freshen hotel rooms, deodorize meeting rooms, or convert rooms from smoking to non-smoking.
- Totally deodorize cars, trucks, vans, and RVs or convert them from smoking to non-smoking in a matter of hours or overnight.
- Designed primarily for professional and commercial use. Can also be used by homeowners to treat homes with odor, mold, etc. problems (use while space is unoccupied).
- Used by car and RV dealers, carpet installers, painters, remodelers, hotels, etc.
- Larger Powerzone models, when correctly applied, effectively kill existing mold growth as an alternative or in addition to traditional mold remediation or removal practices.
- Easy to operate.
- Lightweight and portable with detachable power cord.
- Powerful fans for enhanced dispersement.
- Virtually maintenance-free. Simply replace the UV plasma lamp(s) after each 9,000 hours (1 year) of run time.
- 1-year warranty.
- Electric - Powerzone I, II, III: 12VDC. Powerzone IV: Input of 110-230 VAC, internal conversion to 12VDC.
Selecting the Best Model
In addition to the size of the area or room to be treated, there are two other primary considerations. The stronger the odor or contamination level, the larger the Powerzone model needed. Also the larger the model, the faster it will work to purify the same size area, e.g. a Powerzone III will purify the same 1000 sq. ft. area faster than a Powerzone II.
For small spaces or low pollution levels, this model covers areas up to 3000 sq. ft. with low pollution levels, or up to 1000 sq. ft. with higher pollution levels. Great for light duty use in decontaminating vehicles and hotel rooms. Thick, heavy duty aluminum case with easy carry handle; 24 W; 25 x 8 x 7"; 11 lbs. Replacement Lamp 314.
For larger decontamination jobs or faster results in small areas, this model can handle heavy pollutants in spaces up to 1500 sq. ft. Two or more units can be used if more power is needed. Thick, heavy duty aluminum case with easy carry handle; 118 cfm fan; 50 W; 25 x 8 x 7"; 12 lbs. Replacement Lamp 314 (2).
This model is very powerful, versatile and quickly purifies and deodorizes rooms and vehicles. Decontaminates areas up to 2500 sq. ft. Heavy duty aluminum case with carry handle; 118 cfm fan; timer or continuous run mode. 19 x 6 x 6". Replacement Lamp 314 (3).
The most powerful Powerzone is designed for big, tough jobs. Excellent for fire or flood restoration work and other high demand operations. Decontaminates spaces up to 4000 sq. ft. Heavy duty aluminum case with carry handle; 118 cfm fan; timer or continuous run mode. 25 x 6 x 6". Replacement Lamp 315 (4).
SALE! It is to your advantage to contact us for unadvertised special discount offers on 2 or more Biozone 500, 1000, or 2000 units or any combination!
Free shipping, 90-day money-back and low price guarantees on all models!
Orders usually ship the same business day (M-F) and arrive in about 2 to 4 business days via USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx ground (please let us know if you have a preference). We also offer overnight air service at a discount. Please ask for rates.
100% safe, secure online ordering!
Fax or Mail Order Form